The 5th NATIONAL CAREER FAIR held today Saturday 24th of September, 2016 at the UNILAG MAIN AUDITORIUM with various speakers like Kaffy, Do2dtun, Akin Alabi (Nairabet), Mr. Mike Onaro, Godwin Tom, Tosin Oshinowo, Dapo Omolade, Mr. Adegboyega Ojuolape and other notable facilitators. They spoke on entrepreneurship and how to manage ones business well.
EVENT THEME: “the big business in starting small”.
The speakers shared some tips and they’re listed below:
TIPS ON HOW TO BUILD A GOOD BUSINESS
- Involve God
- Being diligent at what one does
- Making good decisions
- Market yourself well
- Develop your confidence and competence
- Read more on what you choose to work on
- Invest well in yourself
- Pay more attention to those things that give more value to your life
- Do not procrastinate
- Do what you do for passion and not just money because if the money doesn’t come early as expected frustration follows
- Always be ready to work
- Every new thing you do make sure its an improvement of the previous one
- Live within your means (do things within your reach)
- Plan well
- Be consistent
- Always do your best
- Make sure you create value
- Go the extra mile
Good things don’t come easy so you don’t expect to start earning a lot in just little time not every big business man you see now started off with a whole lot of capital so you can start with what’s available to you now and pretty much very soon things will begin to fall in place.